How can a low profile beer brand demonstrate its different-ness in a crowded market of traditional beer advertising?
Beer brands don’t typically interact with consumers of their competition.
But what if they did?
Boneshaker AR interaction that gives beer drinkers “beer-tellings” based on negative reviews of their beer of choice.
Boneshaker Beer will bring their iconic bike-riding skeleton logo to life as a "beer-teller".
Through Facebook AR, users will be able to interact with the Boneshaker Skeleton using any can of beer.
Boneshaker ads will be posted through targeted Facebook feeds encouraging users to launch the virtual experience.
1. The Facebook camera will open, allowing the user to take a picture of their beer.
2. After recognizing the beer can in the photo the AR experience will begin.
The Boneshaker skeleton will appear on-screen either from behind the can or off of the can, suggesting the user follow him.
3. Hopping off his bike, the Boneshaker skeleton will walk into the "Beer-Teller" booth.
"This stuff is really intense. It tastes like it was brewed with dead animals. And the smell is disturbing."
4. The Boneshaker skeleton will deliver a unique "beer-reading" to the user.
This "reading" will be based on negative reviews left by consumers of the selected beer.
5. After the interaction is complete, the user will receive a digital Boneshaker Beer voucher.